Level 4 $80,452 - $84,797 PSCSAA
Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents only
Substantive Equality Statement
Lotterywest and Healthway are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage applications from a diverse field, including Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, youth, and people with a disability which is supported by our Strategic Workforce Plan. If you're an applicant with a disability please click the attachment below to read about requesting adjustments.
Reporting to the Manager Application Development this role contributes to the efficient and effective translation of business requirements into high quality technology solutions for the organisation’s web and internal business systems. The key focus is to provide support, analysis and software development services to stakeholders throughout Lotterywest to deliver customer focused solutions that are sustainable and provide business benefit.
The role has the following key areas of focus:
- Technology Solutions – contributes to the development, implementation, maintenance and support of in-house developed web applications
- Achieves results – participates in activities, plans and adheres with web development standards to ensure successful implementation of web application changes
- Customer Service – develops and maintains productive partnerships with key business stakeholders and business critical service providers
- Communicates and influences effectively - presents messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner tailored for the audience accordingly
- Contributes to the development and delivery of high quality software solutions, from requirements to deployment, that meet the complex evolving needs of the business and align to the business strategy
- Work with predictive and agile methodologies in the implementation of web and mobile application changes
- Understand key trends in web and mobile technology, provide technical expertise, support and recommend improvements
- Adhere to effective software solution delivery policies and procedures
- Build and sustain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be proactive in offering assistance for a mutually beneficial relationship, to minimise oppositions and maximise acceptance and cooperation
- Provide timely, collaborative, responsive and open engagement with stakeholders
- Develop optimal user experiences and user-centred designs for the organisation’s web portals
- Analysis and translation of business requirements into software specifications and tasks
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Developing, building, testing, versioning, documenting, and deploying software releases through the various internal development and test environments into the live environment with minimum disruption to customers and end users
- Develops unit, functional and automated tests to ensure delivery of a high-quality, production-ready technology solutions Work with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Additional duties as required
Mandatory/Special Role Requirements
- Police Clearance
- After hours work (occasional)
- Proven knowledge and experience in web programming with design, development and support skills
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience developing specifications and working with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- An understanding of responsive and mobile web design and awareness of current developments in the field of web technology
For Further Job Related Information
Enquiries about the role can be directed to Aaron Williams, Manager Application Development on (08) 9488 6397.
Please download the job pack below and refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunities during the next six (6) months at Lotterywest.
- l4 ux developer advert - lotterywest job pack.pdf
You can view and print these PDF attachments by downloading Adobe Reader
Permanent - Full Time
2021-08-09 9:30 AM (YYYY-MM-DD)