Substantive Equality Statement
Lotterywest and Healthway are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage applications from a diverse field, including Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, youth, and people with a disability which is supported by our Strategic Workforce Plan. If you’re an applicant with a disability please click the attachment below to read about requesting adjustments.
Australian Citezens or Permanent Residents only.
Reporting to the Senior Performance Marketing Officer, the Digital Content Officer contributes to and
supports digital channel functions for Lotterywest players. The role is responsible for the implementation,
creation, quality assurance, maintenance and support of a number of key digital channels. The role has the
following key areas of focus:
1. Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to confidently deliver clear and concise messages, quality outcomes to deadline along with exceptional attention to detail
2. Demonstrated ability in creating engaging content, editorial and web publishing support (written, images/video)
3. Good understanding of best practices for effective online copy across different digital channels Including knowledge and experience in writing SEO copy
4. Hands-on CMS experience and ability to implement required content across the website, app and portals
5. Social media management experience (content management, scheduling, reporting, boosting)
6. Email campaign experience importing members, creating emails, generating reports (such as MailChimp)
Please download the job pack below and refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunities during the next six (6) months at Lotterywest.