Are you a digital genius that wants to be part of a go-get-‘em communications team?
We need someone with creative genius, intellect, good humour and the right technical skills including graphic design, UX/UI and CMS skills. You’ll work hard as a valued member of the Strategic Communications team. You will lead Landgate’s user experience strategy and graphic design projects across our internal and external digital platforms and some paper-based mediums, bringing every ounce of collaborative energy you’ve got to help us enhance the way our business communicates. You will support Landgate through a website redevelopment project, ensuring appropriate governance arrangements are in place. Please tell us if you have experience in this space, as it will be highly regarded.
It’s a super busy role, but super interesting. You will need to be able to work well under minimal supervision, drawing on support from the team and business to deliver excellent customer service for our internal and external stakeholders. This includes liaising with external providers as necessary when support is needed.
If you would like to know more, please email Fiona Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org (but don’t send your application here).
Do you have what it takes?
- How tech savvy you are. You need to have web content management (CMS) and user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) expertise on a variety of platforms; but you will be able to access external support for the really technical stuff.
- That you can manage a fluctuating workload – juggle competing deadlines, brief and manage external providers when you need to, but always meet the expectations of the team and the business.
- That you’re a team player. We need someone with passion, vision and drive – but you’ve gotta be a team player. A Han Solo maverick is A-OK, but we’re not after a “fly solo”, hide in the corner type.
- Finally, your creative genius! We need to see what you can do on a page, on a screen, in video form… any way that you think a business could communicate visually with its customers and staff (more information below).
There’s no JDF attached so use the information above to guide your application.
Our values are vitally important to how we do our business - so you will need to demonstrate how your talents and expertise match your ability to work in a way that reflects them within your application. Our values are: Innovate & Achieve, Commit & Act, Dynamic & Engaged, Honest & True.
Check out our website, where you will find out more about Landgate including our Values and what we can offer you.
Is this job for you? Convince us!
- We’re totally up for being blown away by a visually spectacular application – as long as you can PDF it and lodge it through the system.
- Make sure your application includes a 2-page covering letter that demonstrates you have the skill set and experience we are looking for (refer to the dot points under the heading “Do you have what it takes?”).
- Provide a comprehensive resume that clearly shows your talents and make sure you highlight your key achievements that show us that you go above and beyond.
- If you progress to the interview stage, we’ll ask you to wow us with your portfolio of visual magic.
Vacancies will be offered on a full time permanent or fixed term basis. If a similar vacancy in a similar location becomes available in the next 12 months, applicants deemed suitable may be considered.
The recommended applicant will be required to provide a current National Police Clearance prior to offer of appointment that is less than six months old. It is the responsibility of the applicant to incur all costs associated with a Police Clearance.
Landgate is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and persons from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please make sure you apply by the closing deadline as we won’t accept late applications.