There's a lot to love about working as a Registered Nurse at Osborne Park Hospital!
Do you want to work in a close-knit team with a positive work culture in a relaxed environment where you get free onsite parking? Then join us!
What we are looking for
We are seeking enthusiastic Registered Nurses with scrub scout experience to join our Operating Theatres. You’ll be working with a dedicated team who focus on providing exceptional and inclusive patient-centred care, based on our values of respect, integrity, care, innovation and teamwork.
You’ll be fully supported by our Staff Development Nurses to achieve in this role, and to help you realise your career aspirations.
This is a Recruitment Pool for Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time, Fixed Term Full Time, and Fixed Term Part Time appointments, with the possibility of extension(s) and/or permanency for Fixed Term appointments.
This is an “open-ended” recruitment pool, and as such the following should be noted:
- The next round of applications will be assessed on Friday 17th November 2023.
- We currently have multiple vacancies that we are looking to fill immediately.
- The panel will monitor this recruitment pool for applications and will assess on a regular basis.
- Suitable applicants will be placed in a pool from which appointments may be made when similar vacancies occur.
- Appointments may be made from this pool until 31/12/2024.
Osborne Park Hospital (OPH) provides specialist health care services for the community in the north metropolitan area and is located in Stirling, 14 kilometres from the Perth central business district.
Osborne Park Hospital provides elective surgery for specialties; Orthopaedics (including joints arthroplasty), Urology, Plastics, Neurosurgery, ENT, General Surgery, Breast surgery, Vascular, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
This vacancy is subject to a Western Australian Working With Children (WWC) Check. For further information please refer to the WWC website at: https://workingwithchildren.wa.gov.au
What we offer
In addition to the great salary our employees enjoy an amazing range of benefits:
- Free onsite parking for employees at Osborne Park Hospital
- Generous salary packaging
- Discounted public transport
- A smoke free environment
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- Paid study leave
- Continuous learning
- Professional and location based allowances
- 11% employer superannuation contribution. For more information on superannuation click here.
NMHS supports flexible working practices and consideration will be given to flexible work options, where operationally appropriate.
Want to know more about this role?
We encourage you to contact Kelly Gardner on 08 6457 8384 to talk about how this role meets your career aspirations.
Ready to join our team?
Applicants are required to apply online so please allow enough time to complete the online application process and attach your documentation.
Your application should include:
- A comprehensive CV contextualised to the Registered Nurse position, showcasing your experience and achievements, and including the contact details of two (2) professional referees, who are immediately contactable with one (1) referee being your current line manager; and
- A cover letter of no more than one (1) page telling us why you want to work at NMHS and why you think you’re a good fit for the role.
Please note all selection criteria will be assessed within the recruitment process.
We think you will like it here
Our employees like working here, and we think you will too. Watch this video to find out what they have to say:
Eligibility to Apply:
Please note that whilst Australian citizenship or permanent residency is an essential requirement for applicants to be considered for permanent positions in the public sector, overseas applicants are encouraged to apply. We have both short and long-term opportunities available, and we encourage you to discuss your individual circumstances with us.
The WA health system is committed to recruiting qualified Registered Nurses and offers relocation incentives to suitably qualified health professionals employed on permanent or fixed term contracts of 12 months or more. More information about the incentives can be found here.
NMHS is committed to growing the Aboriginal workforce as a part of our Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing Strategy. As a measure to achieve equality, Section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 applies to this position.
NMHS upholds the social model of disability. If you have any access needs or require adjustments to participate in the recruitment process, please contact Kelly Gardner by phone 08 6457 8384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lodgement is system generated. Any submissions after or on, 4:00pm on the closing date will not be accepted.
We look forward to receiving your application.