Level 4 PSCSAA - $81,452 to $85,797 per annum
At VenuesWest our vision is to be Australia’s leading provider of sport and entertainment venues and precincts. We take pride in owning and/or operating 13 of Western Australia’s major sporting and entertainment venues, including not only state-of-the-art Optus Stadium and the iconic RAC Arena, but also HBF Park, HBF Stadium, HBF Arena, Bendat Basketball Centre and Gold Netball Centre.
We play an important role in the lives of Western Australians by offering opportunities for those pursuing high performance sport, a range of options for individuals or families choosing to live healthy, active lifestyles and a variety of entertainment experiences for everyone.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Planning, Research and Reporting branch. Reporting to the Manager Planning, Research and Reporting, the Research and Reporting Coordinator coordinates the collection of data from across VenuesWest venues for corporate reporting and to monitor business performance which is reported to the Executive and the Board. This role also delivers the annual customer satisfaction surveys for all venues and undertakes desktop and adhoc research, providing recommendations for improvement as part of the Research Plan.
This is a full time, fixed term opportunity to 8th April 2024 with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
Whilst the position will be based in the Corporate Office at HBF Stadium in Mount Claremont, mobility may be required between the portfolio of facilities from time to time.
What We Offer
Working with VenuesWest comes with a number of benefits:
- A free membership to our gym and aquatic centres
- Access to staff fitness classes
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Access to free counselling for employees and their immediate families through our Employment Assistance Provider
- Free use of the creche for up to 3 hours per visit (up to 12 hours per week)
- 50% discount on kid’s programs
- Corporate health insurance discounts
- A comprehensive learning and development program
About the Person
We are looking for a suitably qualified or experienced candidate with a passion for data and reporting and an interest in research. Our ideal candidate will be a dynamo in Excel and the Microsoft Suite and have the ability to analyse, interpret and present data and statistics in a way that is meaningful and easily understood. Our ideal candidate will be a team player who builds rapport easily with others and has a keen interest in the sport and entertainment industries.
For any further job-related information please contact Kaye Kubach on 08 9441 8335.
For information on VenuesWest and its venues please visit our website www.venueswest.wa.gov.au
To apply for this position, you must submit a:
- copy of your current resume and
- cover letter detailing your skills and experience which demonstrate how you meet the following essential capability in the context of this position:
- Demonstrated experience in the planning and provision of organisational reporting and research including analysing, interpreting and presenting accurate data in a way that is meaningful to stakeholders and condensing information into reports as required.
A full copy of the Job Description is available as a PDF below, which includes a complete list of the capabilities required to fulfil this role.
Please submit your application by clicking on the ‘Apply for Job’ button below. A step by step guide to applying online is available in pdf format below to assist you in this process.
For application assistance please contact People and Culture on (08) 9441 8362.
To be eligible for employment with VenuesWest you must have the following at the time of commencement:
- Right to Work in Australia for the duration of the employment contract
- National Police Clearance
Please note that the appointee will bear the costs associated with the abovementioned eligibility requirements.
VenuesWest maintains a working environment that is free from discrimination in accordance with Equal Opportunity legislation. We are seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the differing needs of our customers and to improve equal opportunity outcomes for our employees. Our goal is to increase the representation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disabilities in our workforce.
People with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply for this vacancy and to identify themselves through the application questions.
This advertisement may be requested in other formats including Word, PDF, and large format by contacting People and Culture on (08) 9441 8362.
VenuesWest will utilise this recruitment process to place suitable applicants in a pool for a six-month period from which fixed-term and permanent appointments may be made.
- JDF - SP - Research and Reporting Coordinator - 04012 - 2022 09.pdf
- application guide - permanent fixed term positions - 2018.pdf
You can view and print these PDF attachments by downloading Adobe Reader
Fixed Term - Full Time
2022-10-06 5:00 PM