Permanent Full-time position based at our Karratha/Broome/Pundulmurra (South Hedland) campus.
About North Regional TAFE
Take charge of your future with North Regional TAFE and live in one of the most pristine, remote and exciting regions in our State.
At North Regional TAFE our purpose is to deliver innovative learning solutions for individuals, industry and communities that facilitate real employment outcomes by putting the student at the centre of everything we do.
We are driven by our passion for education, deliver more than 200 nationally recognised qualifications and strive to provide educational opportunities to everyone, regardless of background, economic status, gender, race or location.
Training is also offered in non-accredited programs, short courses, work-readiness programs, literacy and numeracy, and skill sets.
North Regional TAFE is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. People from diverse backgrounds including people with disabilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply
Find out more by visiting our website: www.northregionaltafe.wa.edu.au
This position will be responsible for:
Researching, promoting, coordinating and implementing the practical application of digital learning resources and technologies in addition to supporting the development of the structure, format design and instructional elements for digital learning resources and engagement tools to enhance the student learning experience.
To be successful, you will have the following…
Highly developed skills and experience in the use and application of digital technology and multimedia applications for development of course sites, multimedia resources and learning activities such as case-based learning activities, online quizzes, discussion groups, podcasts, e-portfolios, blogs, integration of video and audio content and Web 2.0 tools, SCORM, Learning Management Systems (i.e. Blackboard), Articulate 360, Camtasia, Audacity, Adobe Captivate, Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Highly developed skills in Instructional Design Principals and application, technical standards, and the ability to support the development and delivery of digital Learning.
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills in order to achieve results.
Our employees are covered by industrial agreements providing a significant range of employment benefits including:
- Five (5) weeks paid leave
- Access to an additional 2 (two) weeks Accrued Days Off
- Air-conditioning allowance (subject to eligibility)
- District Allowance (subject to eligibility)
- Opportunities for professional development
- Tax reducing salary-packaging options
- Relocation allowance (if applicable and only within Western Australia)
- Subsidised Housing (subject eligibility & availability)
District Allowance Payment is paid according to the following:
- Subject to eligibility
- Public Sector CSA Agreement 2021 and Government Officers’ Salaries, Allowances and Conditions Award 1989
- Department of Commerce Labour Relations advice Circular to Departments
- Current Rates as at 3 July 2015, Circular 3 of 2019 District Allowance Rates
For Further Job Related Information
Please contact Markus Beuke, Director Kimberley Training on (08) 9192 9106 or email Markus.Beuke@nrtafe.wa.edu.au
How to apply
Please refer to the Job Description Form for full position details and the Application Information as these documents will assist you with the preparation of your application.
Applicants are required to apply online and submit by the closing date detailed below.
- A comprehensive Resume including two professional referees
- A brief covering letter not exceeding two pages demonstrating your skills and experience against the requirements of the position as outlined in the attached JDF
Advertised Reference Number: NRG091.22S
Please ensure your application documents are complete and ready for upload, prior to clicking on the Apply for Job button.
If you are experiencing any difficulties applying, please contact Establishment & Recruitment on (08) 9203 3735.
Other Conditions and Eligibility
Eligibility for employment is subject to obtaining a satisfactory Department of Education Criminal Clearance. If this position involves contact with children, the recommended occupant will also be required to obtain a Working with Children (WWC) Card.
To be eligible for appointment Australian Citizenship, relevant visa or permanent residency is required.
This selection process may be used to identify suitable applicants for similar vacancies that arise within the next twelve months.
The onus is on the applicant to ensure that their application is submitted and received by the closing date and time. Late applications, proforma, faxed, hand delivered, posted and emailed applications will not be accepted.
Applications close Tuesday 27 September 2022 at 4:00pm (WST).