Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents only
Applicants are advised of the recently announced mandatory vaccination policy for various occupations and workforces in WA. Employees working in, or attending industries as listed in the policy are required to be vaccinated in accordance with the policy. More information can be found at Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for WA workforces
Substantive Equality Statement
Lotterywest and Healthway are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage applications from a diverse field, including Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, youth, and people with a disability which is supported by our Strategic Workforce Plan. If you're an applicant with a disability please click the attachment below to read about requesting adjustments.
What we Offer
By joining the team at Lotterywest, you’ll experience the satisfaction that comes with being part of an organisation that is helping meet community needs and turns dreams into reality.
You’ll have access to several employee benefits including:
- A flexible work environment with the ability to purchase leave and negotiate flexible working hours.
- A commitment to employee learning and development in relation to your role and responsibilities.
- A friendly working environment with a variety of wellness and social activities on offer.
Lotterywests Head Office is in Subiaco. Our office has excellent access to public transport, a range of public parking options and end-of-journey facilities for staff choosing to cycle, run or walk to work.
For the latest updates and to learn more about Lotterywest, follow us on Facebook or visit our website www.lotterywest.wa.gov.au
Reporting to the Senior Manager Quality Services, this role specifically contributes to the achievement of Lotterywest’s Information Services software delivery quality by ensuring that sufficient and appropriate testing is conducted, and any risks are clearly articulated to enable mitigation or acceptance by IS senior management.
The role has the following key focus areas:
- Coordinating test planning activities across Lotterywest
- Ensuring testing activities comply with quality standards
- Coordinating Production release activities
Want to know more?
For full details of the role and what we are looking for you are encouraged to read the attached job description. Please refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunities during the next six (6) months at Lotterywest.
For Further Job Related Information
Enquiries about the role can be directed to Don Dragicevich, Senior Manager Software Quality Assurance on (08) 9488 6323.
Applicants are required to apply online and need to submit the following documents in Word or PDF format only:
- A current resume/CV
- A cover letter of no more than 2 pages addressing essential criteria 1, 2 and 4 on the attached role statement
- Demonstrated experience in a test lead or test co-ordination role including test development, execution, monitoring & reporting
- Proven experience coordinating release related activities
- Experience in test methodologies and practices, including Agile and Waterfall.
To submit your application, please click on the Apply for the job button.
Our People and Culture team are happy to help if you need assistance on (08) 9488 6492
Unfortunately, we can’t accept late applications so please allow yourself enough time to complete your application before the due date and time