$27.94 - $35.60 per hour dependent on position
At VenuesWest our vision is to deliver world class sport and entertainment experiences. We take pride in owning and/or operating 13 of Western Australia’s major sporting and entertainment venues, including not only state-of-the-art Optus Stadium and the iconic RAC Arena, but also HBF Park, HBF Stadium, HBF Arena, Bendat Basketball Centre and Gold Netball Centre. Our portfolio of assets is currently valued at over $2 billion and continues to grow.
We play an extremely important role in the lives of Western Australians by offering opportunities for those pursuing elite sport, a range of options for individuals or families choosing to live healthy, active lifestyles and a variety of entertainment experiences for everyone.
About the Role
Our catering branch is looking for new casual staff to join us for many exciting upcoming events and functions. Commencing in May 2022, VenuesWest is set to experience our busiest event line-up yet and you can be part of the action!
Upcoming events include Ursula Carlson, LANY, MMA fight night, The Wombats, Glass Animals, Jack Harlow, Liam Gallagher and much more!
Our casual roles include working for events, banquets, concerts, retail cafes, event bump in and bump out. Successful candidates will be provided with a choice of shifts based on your availability including weekdays, weeknights, and weekends.
Positions are available at HBF Stadium in Mount Claremont and HBF Arena in Joondalup and attract a pay rate of $27.94 to $35.60 per hour dependent on the position.
VenuesWest offers a supportive work environment with a focus on culture and employee wellbeing. Benefits of working for VenuesWest include:
- Free 3 month off peak membership to our gym and aquatic centres
- Free meals on event nights
- An exciting work environment where you can see some amazing artists perform while you work
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider – a free confidential counselling service
- VenuesWest will reimburse any applicant who does not hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate for the cost of obtaining one for the purposes of working for VenuesWest (reimbursement will be made following your first shift provided that relevant evidence of payment can be provided)
To apply for this position you must submit a:
- copy of your current resume
Remember to check the closing date and time for the job you are applying for, as the onus is on the applicant to ensure it is lodged correctly with all attachments and is received on time!
Please submit your application by clicking on the ‘Apply for Job’ button below.
For application assistance please contact People and Culture on (08) 9441 8362.
Applications will be reviewed by the Catering Branch and suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and appointment accordingly.
To be eligible for employment with VenuesWest you must have the following at the time of lodging your application:
- be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency status
- a Special Category Visa with unrestricted stay and work rights for New Zealand citizens
- documentary evidence (i.e. working visa) of your entitlement to live and work in Australia for the duration of the fixed term appointment
To be eligible for employment with VenuesWest you must have the following at the time of commencement:
- National Police Clearance (obtained within the last 12 months)
Please note that the appointee will bear the costs associated with the abovementioned eligibility requirements.
VenuesWest maintains a working environment that is free from discrimination in accordance with Equal Opportunity legislation. We are seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the differing needs of our customers and to improve equal opportunity outcomes for our employees. Our goal is to increase the representation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disabilities in our workforce.
People with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply for this vacancy and to identify themselves through the application questions.
This advertisement may be requested in other formats including Word, PDF, and large format by contacting People and Culture on (08) 9441 8362.
2022-06-30 5:00 PM