North Regional TAFE (the College) seeks to create opportunities through great learning experiences. The College provides high-quality industry-relevant education and training in the Pilbara and parts of the Kimberley region of Western Australia, collaborating with industries and communities, and contributing to the growth of the region.
The Managing Director provides efficient and effective leadership to the college, developing and maintaining positive agency culture of collaboration, continuous learning, stewardship and excellence.
The Managing Director is responsible for shaping and achieving the college’s strategic, business, policy and budget objectives, and contributing to the achievement of high-level strategic goals and priorities for government and the sector. Further, the Managing Director provides expert independent advice to Board, the Minister and government, supports sector-wide initiatives and the implementation of whole-of-government priorities.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of high-level strategic government and sector-wide goals.
- Shape and achieve the department’s strategic, business, policy and budget objectives and goals.
- Accountable for making quality decisions and sustainable outcomes.
- Demonstrate significant personal integrity, exemplary ethical standards and resilience.
- Navigate the role of the public sector and all levels of government.
- Foster effective consultative and collaborative working relationships and networks.
- Demonstrated ability to work constructively and responsively with industry.
- Evidence of a strong customer focus.
For Further Job Related Information
For a confidential discussion about the role, contact the recruitment consultant, Dr Ricki Hewitt from Management Projects on 0417 998 147, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the below Application and Process Guide.
Attachments: - managing director north regional tafe application guide.pdf
- north regional tafe position description final.pdf