The closing date to submit applications for this recruitment pool has been extended.
With multiple vacancies available within the Royal Perth Bentley Group we are seeking to establish a pool of passionate Registered Nurses who share our values and commitment to delivering high quality nursing care to work across a range of Medical, Surgical and Critical Care services. As part of a multidisciplinary team the Registered Nurse provides comprehensive evidence-based nursing care to patients, as well as facilitates and promotes patient safety and quality of care. Our Registered Nurses are supported through education and training from highly qualified staff development teams and excellent career opportunities.
This is a Recruitment Pool for Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time, Fixed Term Full Time, Fixed Term Part Time, Casual appointment(s), with the possibility of extension(s) and/or permanency.
EMHS is committed to ensuring that our services are delivered by people who are representative of the diverse communities we assist.
We wholly embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage people to work with us from all ages, races, genders, religions, sexual orientations, family responsibilities or other characteristics, including Aboriginal people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, individuals with a diverse sexuality or gender or bodily diversity, and people with disability.
WA Health is committed to growing the Aboriginal workforce as a part of WA Health’s Aboriginal Workforce Policy. As a measure to achieve equality, Section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 applies to this position. Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply.
Area Profile: The Royal Perth Bentley Group consists of two dynamic hospitals located in Perth WA.
Royal Perth Hospital (RPH) is Perth’s inner city, tertiary adult hospital and home to the State Major Adult Trauma Service. RPH offers tertiary-level emergency medicine, mental health, complex and elective surgical care, and specialist medical services. It is also a premier teaching hospital and contributes to innovation and excellence in medical research and patient care.
Bentley Health Service (BHS) is a specialist hospital located 11km from the Perth CBD and provides quality healthcare to the community, specialising in the delivery of mental health care, aged care services, obstetrics, and rehabilitation.
Eligibility to Apply: Australian citizenship or permanent residency is an essential requirement for applicants to be considered for permanent positions in the public sector.
For international and interstate applicants, sponsorship and/or relocation assistance may be considered (conditions apply).
Employee Benefits: Our employees enjoy a range of benefits which may include (in line with operational requirements):
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study leave/assistance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible leave arrangements.
- Other professional and location based allowances.
- For information on superannuation click here.
Application Instructions: Applicants are requested to apply online by clicking the ‘Apply for Job’ button and provide:
- A comprehensive CV clearly detailing dates and locations of your employment history; names and contact details of two (2) professional referees (one of your referees should be your current supervisor or manager)
- A covering letter of no more than 2 pages that details:
- Preferred work location(s);
- An example demonstrating your clinical knowledge and experience in the practice setting/speciality within the past 2 years; and
- An example of how you demonstrate EMHS values of Respect and Integrity in your current clinical practice.
Other Conditions: WA Health engages staff in positions of trust and responsibility. WA Health policies require applicants to undertake criminal records screening and integrity checking as part of the appointment process. Referees may also be asked to comment on an applicant’s integrity and past demonstration of ethical behaviour.
This position is subject to a Western Australian Working With Children (WWC) Check. For further information please refer to the WWC website at: https://workingwithchildren.wa.gov.au
This recruitment pool has extended advertising dates, and as such the following should be noted:
- The panel will monitor this recruitment pool for applications, and will assess on a regular basis.
- Suitable applicants will be placed in a pool from which appointments may be made when similar vacancies occur.
- Appointments may be made from this pool until 30/06/2022.
For Further Job Related Information: We encourage you to contact Anette Smith on (08) 9224 7007 or 0481 057 470.
If you experience difficulties while applying online, please contact Employee Services on 13 44 77 for immediate assistance during business hours.
Lodgement is system generated. Any submissions on, or after, 4:00pm will not be accepted.
LATE OR EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.