Pool Ref 21/043
Level 6 $102,966 - $113,590 PSCSAA
Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents only
Substantive Equality Statement
Lotterywest and Healthway are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage applications from a diverse field, including Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, youth, and people with a disability which is supported by our Strategic Workforce Plan. If you're an applicant with a disability please click the attachment below to read about requesting adjustments.
Planning and Delivery Section lead commercial developments and complex initiatives, and support other teams in problem solving, in planning and delivering change. Reporting to the Delivery Manager, the Delivery Lead focuses on the planning, delivery and embedding of initiatives (projects through to small improvements) for Lotteries. Representing the Sponsor and being driven by the needs of our customers, the Delivery Lead applies suitable approaches to deliver incremental outcomes in our priority areas.
The key focus areas for the role include:
- Delivery of initiatives
- Stakeholder Management
- Concept testing
- Problem solving
- Leads the delivery of one or more concurrent initiatives, generally of a higher priority, utilising suitable approaches/methodologies for the given problem or opportunity
- Manages and leads cross functional, internal and externally sourced initiative teams, ensuring a continued focus on achieving goals and outcomes
- Advocates for customers’ needs and outcomes throughout the planning and delivery of initiatives
- Represents the Sponsor (or equivalent) and the Lotteries business unit in initiative discussions and day-to-day decision making
- Leads the development of initial proposals or concepts to be ready for delivery
- Delivers and actively contributes to planning and delivery events, workshops and presentations
- Contributes to the development of roadmaps that support the delivery of longer-term goals
- Takes a lead role in coaching and supporting other delivery leads
- Materially contributes to the continual improvement of Lotteries planning and delivery approaches
- Maintains awareness of objectives, scope, plan, risk, budget and quality to determine whether to directly resolve decisions or to escalate to the suitable person or forum
- Develops and manages effective relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Undertakes other duties as required
Mandatory/Special Role Requirements
- Demonstrated experience planning, delivering and embedding initiatives (e.g. projects, product team delivery and improvements)
- Significant experience leading and coaching high performing teams with a proven ability to deliver positive customer outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to take business challenges, opportunities or concepts and develop them into proposals, including testing/validating whether it could/should be implemented
- Awareness and application of one or more contemporary product/service delivery methodologies (e.g. Lean, Scrum, Agile, CX and UX)
- High level interpersonal and communication skills with the demonstrated ability to build relationships and liaise effectively across all levels with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
For Further Job Related Information
Enquiries about the role can be directed to Ryan Satinover, Delivery Manager on (08) 9488 6125.
Please download the job pack below and refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunities during the next twelve 12 months at Lotterywest.
- l6 delivery lead advert - lotterywest job pack pool.pdf
You can view and print these PDF attachments by downloading Adobe Reader
Permanent - Full Time
2021-08-16 9:30 AM (YYYY-MM-DD)