We are always looking for high calibre performers to join our audit and review teams.
We welcome CVs from people with any of the following skills and experience:
- Finance - financial auditing, accounting or reporting (min. 3 years)
- IT - information systems auditing, cyber security, operational IT controls implementation and monitoring, information handling and storage
- Data - data research and analysis
- Forensic - forensic investigation or accounting.
In addition to the above, we have immediate vacancies for people with skills and experience in the area of Performance Audit. Our performance audit conducts audits of complex government programs, services and activities.
We require suitable candidates for short-term contracts ranging from 4 weeks to 6 months. The outcomes of this process do not influence eligibility for any future permanent or fixed term opportunities.
After applying, you may be invited to attend an interview if any opportunity matching your skills and experience becomes available. Your CV will be kept on file until 31 May 2022.
We particularly value:
- strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- leadership qualities
- experience applying standards, methodologies and principles to the real world
- persistence and the ability to deliver quality outcomes with demanding deadlines
- the right attitude and dedication to doing your best to serve the community.
Previous public sector experience is not essential.
We do unique and important work, auditing the Western Australian public sector, which comprises over 300 State and local government entities.
In addition to the annual financial audits of all entities, we examine the operations of education, health, community services, natural resource management and economic development entities. We analyse the effectiveness of public sector programs, compliance with legislation and standards, conduct targeted forensic audits using data analytics and much more. Our work results in independent and impartial reporting to Parliament on public sector accountability and performance.
We help Parliament to hold government to account, are a key source of independent information and transparency for the community and promote improvements to public services. View some of our recent reports.
Check out our employee benefits in our application information pack.
We are an inclusive workplace that genuinely values diversity of thought, perspective and experience. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, youth and other diversity groups. People with disability will be provided with reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace.
Our pay scales and conditions are based on the Public Sector CSA Agreement.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply for Job’ button below.