The Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation is committed to increasing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. As a measure to achieve equality, Section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA) will apply to this position. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Tourism WA is a State Government statutory authority and part of the broader economic development portfolio of The Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation (JTSI). Tourism WA is responsible for promoting Western Australia as an extraordinary holiday destination. Its focus is on marketing the State; developing, attracting and promoting major sporting, cultural and business events; and supporting the development of significant tourism infrastructure and projects, including the development and attraction of aviation to Perth and across the State’s regions.
What’s the role?
In this role you will:
- Lead the development, implementation and performance evaluation of Tourism WA’s data and digital programs – including data platform management, owned digital platform management, and User Experience (UX) design.
- Lead the negotiation of data sharing with WA industry, trade, aviation, and media partners.
- Identify and determine annual, quarterly and responsive digital platform needs and data opportunities in consultation with others across Tourism WA.
Please refer to the Job Description Form for more detail on the role.
Interested in more information?
For specific information regarding the requirements of the position, please contact Mollie Hill, Executive Director Marketing, on (08) 9262 1736 or email email@example.com
To learn more about Tourism WA and what we have to offer visit our corporate and consumer websites.
Additional job information
Applicants assessed as suitable may be considered for appointment to similar vacancies that arise within 12 months from the finalisation of this process.
The Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation conducts employment screening for applicants, which may include a National Criminal History Check.
Ready to apply?
It is recommended that you read the Applicant Job Pack for detailed information on eligibility, other conditions, and how to apply for the job.
To apply please provide:
- A brief covering letter (two-to-three pages) describing how your skills and experience meet the job requirements and capabilities described in the job description form; and
- A detailed CV including the names of two (2) referees, with a current line manager preferred.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online. To avoid last minute congestion of the system, please submit your application well before the closing time.
When you are ready to apply click the ‘Apply for Job’ button at the top or bottom of this page. You will be asked a number of questions, and then be prompted to attach your application documents.
If you experience difficulties applying online please refer to the Applicant Job Pack for alternative options to submit your application, and/or contact Human Resources on (08) 9262 1756.
Please ensure you submit your application by the closing time, as we are unable to accept late applications.
Closing Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020, 1:00 pm (AWST)