Can you support senior managers and multi-task to meet deadlines?
The Office of the Auditor General for Western Australia is an independent agency reporting directly to Parliament on public sector accountability and performance. We help Parliament hold government to account; are a key source of independent and objective information to the community; and help promote change to improve public services across 180 State and 148 local government entities.
About the role
The Executive Assistant provides high level administrative and secretarial support to executive positions and senior officers. Working across multiple business units this position ensures seamless continuity of service and information management to support business operations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- excellent organisational skills, experience providing high level administrative support
- attention to detail, ability to prioritise and manage competing demands
- high-level MS Office and electronic data records management system(s) skills
- effective written and verbal communication skills.
We currently have 1 permanent full-time position available for immediate filling.
How to apply
To be considered for this position we require:
- a comprehensive CV detailing your relevant experience
- a 2 page statement that demonstrates the skills and experience that make you the ideal candidate – as outlined above.
You will also need to include the names of 2 current and relevant referees who can comment on your experience in a similar role. They will only be contacted for recommended applicants, after interviews.
We encourage you to call for further information regarding this position, please contact Niki Goulios on 6557 7560.
This position closes on 26 October 2020 at 12:00pm (noon).
Late and pro-forma applications will not be accepted
Applicants are encouraged to apply online by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button at the top/bottom of the screen.
This selection process may be used to identify suitable applicants for similar vacancies that arise within the next 12 months.
The OAG is an equal opportunity employer that supports a work life balance.