Are you an experienced communications manager with…
- a flair for developing and implementing effective communication strategies
- experience working with the media
- experience delivering high quality publications
- small, dynamic team-leadership skills
- what it takes to manage communications for the Office of the Auditor General
The Office of the Auditor General for Western Australia is an independent agency reporting directly to Parliament on public sector performance. We help Parliament hold government to account, are a key source of independent and objective information to the community and help promote change to improve public services.
This position provides the Auditor General with the services and strategies necessary to ensure effective communication with Parliament, the community and stakeholders in public sector audit.
We have 1 permanent full time position available for immediate filling.
We’re interested in you if you:
- are experienced in media engagement and advising senior management on communications
- have managed internal and external corporate communications, a small team and online communications
- take pride in delivering high quality publications to specialised audiences
- look for innovative ways of doing things and are a ‘can do’ problem solver.
How to Apply:
You need to provide us with a comprehensive CV and a statement of no more than 2 pages outlining your experience in a similar role, demonstrating how well you could do this job. Include specific examples of communications or media projects you have managed. Do not address the criteria in the JDF.
You must provide evidence of your essential qualifications and the names of 2 referees to gain an interview. Referees will only be contacted for recommended applicants, after interviews.
For further information regarding this position please contact Sadie Godfrey, Assistant Auditor General Business Services on 6557 7557.
This position closes on Monday 23 March 2020 at 12:00pm (noon).
Late and pro-forma applications will not be accepted
Applicants are encouraged to apply on line by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button at the top/bottom of the screen.
The OAG is an equal opportunity employer that supports a work life balance