PUBLIC SECTOR SCHOOL BASED TRAINEESHIP 2020-21
The Western Australian public sector is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
The Western Australian public sector is looking for Year 10 students who will be going into Year 11 in 2020 to register for a school based traineeship.
Further details about the traineeships are available on JobsWA.
How to apply (allow at least 20 minutes to complete the online registration) With the support of your school and parent/guardian:
- Complete the ‘SBT application form’ and upload the form along with your resume and other supporting documentation
- Select the ‘Apply for Job’ button at the bottom of this page.
Please ensure you have all of the following documents ready to complete your application:
- The SBT application form completed and signed by your VET coordinator, a subject teacher, a parent/guardian and yourself (form attached below).
- Two school recommendations must be submitted within the ‘SBT application form’. One recommendation must be completed by your school VET Coordinator and the other from one of your current subject teachers. This is to assess that you are academically capable of undertaking a school based traineeship.
- A current resume (in Microsoft word format)
- Your Year 10 semester one report which must demonstrate minimum ‘C’ grade achievements for general or ATAR Mathematics and English.
- Visa details if you are not a permanent resident, Australian citizen or New Zealand citizen residing in Australia.
Online applications accepted only. If your application is incomplete or late it will not be accepted.
Closing date: 6.00pm Friday 27 September 2019.