We are looking for people with 3 to 10 years of experience in any of the following:
- cyber security and threat hunting
- network infrastructure
- cloud and ICT operations
- software development and database administration
- vulnerability, incident and event management.
The Office of the Auditor General has a world-wide reputation for excellence and is a key source of independent and objective information for Parliament and the community.
As part of the significant change affecting the Western Australian Public Sector, agencies are revising their business processes and adopting state of the art systems and technology. These agencies store and handle a wide variety of sensitive information that is subject to independent scrutiny. Check out some of our recent reports on our website Information Systems Reports
Ideal applicants will be self-managed, team oriented people with cyber security, ICT operations, information security and/or risk management experience and:
- good understanding and experience in information systems technology and best practices
- excellent planning and organisational skills to deliver outcomes within deadlines
- demonstrated experience in data analysis
- excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
We have a number of fixed term contract positions for 12 months with the possibility of extension or permanency.
Other suitable applicants will be placed in a recruitment pool. This pool will run for a period of 6 months and may be used to fill other similar fixed-term vacancies that may arise. Please note that being placed in the pool does not guarantee your placement in a position.
How to apply?
If you have the qualities and experience of our ideal applicants, as outlined above, we need:
- a current comprehensive CV that clearly communicates the skills and experience you will transfer into this role
- a 2 page statement that includes examples that best demonstrate your achievements – outlining your role, the challenges faced and what you did to achieve a result
- evidence of your essential qualifications and
- the names of 2 referees.
Do not address the criteria in the JDF.
Referees will only be contacted for recommended applicants, after interviews.
We encourage you to contact Kamran Aslam on (08) 6557 7582 for further information about this position.
These positions close on Monday 15 July 2019 at 12:00pm (noon).
Late and pro-forma applications will not be accepted.
Applicants are encouraged to apply on line by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button at the top/bottom of the screen.