Landing Vacancy Number: DOE812186
The Infrastructure Division has Multiple opportunities available!
There has never been a more exciting time to join our team and be part of the future to deliver great outcomes for the community.
We are doing things differently – we are innovating our approach to planning, delivering and operating school infrastructure and are looking for people who want to make a significant contribution to our reform journey to improve the way we deliver services.
Experience a diverse and supportive workplace, work-life balance and flexible work arrangements whilst working in a contemporary, dynamic, collaborative, supportive and changing environment. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
We encourage all applicants with diverse professional experiences to apply.
The Roles and our Team
We are seeking to fill a number of diverse permanent positions in the Infrastructure Division in the Education Business Services (EBS) Branch. We are two different divisions within EBS but work together as one cohesive team to deliver great outcomes.
The Infrastructure Division
The Infrastructure Division within the Department of Education has responsibility for the provision of facilities (land, buildings, and equipment), which includes demographic forecasting and facilities planning, strategic asset management, delivery of capital works, maintenance and minor works programs.
The Division also provides security, emergency management and environmental services to schools. In fulfilling its asset management responsibilities, the department utilises internal and external service delivery models and contracting arrangements. Key among these is our partnership with the Department of Finance.
Please see the attached matrix for a broad overview of each of the available positions. Further information and JDFs are accessible in the individual job adverts. They can be accessed by clicking Apply here! On each of the below.
- Level 3 – Executive Assistant (Infrastructure Executive Support) Apply here!
- Level 3 – Lands Support Officer (Asset Planning and Services) Apply here!
- Level 4 – Project Support Officer (Asset Planning & Services) Apply here!
- Level 4 – Contracts Support Officer (Asset Planning & Services) Apply here!
- Level 6 – Senior Contracts Coordinator (Asset Planning & Services) Apply here!
- Level 6 – Senior Leasing Coordinator (Asset Planning & Services) Apply here!
- Level 6 – Senior Asset Services Consultant (Asset Planning & Services) Apply here!
- Level 7 – Principal Consultant Contracts (Asset Planning & Services) Apply here!
- Level 7 – Principal Consultant Data and Information (Asset Planning & Services) Apply here!
- Level 8 – Manager Capital Project Delivery (Capital Works and Maintenance) Apply here!
The Department is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and persons from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
All enquiries are welcome
Please contact Heila Brits, Consultant, by telephoning 0425 615 859 or emailing email@example.com
To apply for one or more of these positions please see the list above and click Apply here!
All applications must be submitted before 4.30pm (WST) on Thursday, 30 March 2023
Lodgement is system generated. Any submissions at, or after, 4:30pm will not be accepted.