Advertised Vacancy Number: DOE772316
This is a twenty-one (21) month fixed term, full-time position commencing ASAP
The Role and our Branch
The Infrastructure Division is seeking a highly motivated Project Officer - Executive Support to join their team.
We encourage all applicants with diverse professional experiences to apply.
This role will assist with the development, implementation and management of initiatives, programs, projects and strategies in the Infrastructure Division. You will assist with the preparation of reports, including project plans and documents, and will interpret and analyse relevant data and report on progress of key projects and initiatives.
You will need well developed project planning, coordination and evaluation skills and also have the ability to identify problems and generate strategies to address them.
We have multiple opportunities advertised within the infrastructure division! To find out more Click here!
The Department is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and persons from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Your written application will be assessed against the following Selection Criteria
1. Demonstrated well developed project management skills, including project planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation.
2. Demonstrated well developed written communication skills and the ability to analyse and interpret data and prepare reports and correspondence.
4. Demonstrated well developed conceptual and analytical skills, including the ability to identify problems and generate strategies to address them.
Shortlisted applicants will have their skills and experiences in relation to the remaining selection criteria assessed in the further stages of the recruitment process. Remaining selection criteria can be found on the attached Job Description Form (JDF).
For a full outline of the role responsibilities and selection criteria, please refer to the JDF.
It is recommended that you consider all information contained in the advertisement and any other related information before applying for the vacancy.
All inquiries are welcomed
Please contact Heila Brits, Consultant by telephoning 0425 615 859 or emailing email@example.com
All applications are submitted online. Select “Apply for Job”, at either the top or bottom of this screen and follow all instructions. It is recommended you have relevant documents completed and ready to attach with your online application. Please allow enough time to complete this process as applications must be received prior to the closing date and time.
Your application should include:
- completed online application form, please submit a separate application for each position you apply for.
- comprehensive CV of no more than six (6) pages
- A cover letter of no more than two (2) pages, addressing criteria 1, 2 & 4 as per the above detailing how your knowledge, skills and experience relate to the role you apply for.
- contact details for two (2) work related referees who can attest to the claims made in your written application, preferably one being your current line manager.
After you have submitted your application online, you will receive an email confirming lodgement. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please phone (08) 9264 4127.
If you are having difficulty submitting your online application, please phone (08) 9264 8666 for assistance.
Eligibility and Training Requirements
Employees will be required to:
- provide evidence of eligibility to work in Australia for the term of the vacancy
- obtain a current Department of Education Criminal Record Clearance before commencing employment
- complete the Department’s Aboriginal Cultural Appreciation course
- the Department’s induction program within three months of commencement;
- training specific to this role required by Department policy; and
- the Department’s training in Accountability and Ethical Decision-Making within six months of appointment
The Department applies a four (4) day breach period to this selection process.
All applications must be submitted before 4.30pm (WST) on Monday, 5 December 2022.
Lodgement is system generated. Any submissions at, or after, 4:30pm will not be accepted.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
PROFORMA, FAXED, HAND DELIVERED, POSTED, EMAILED AND LATE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
This selection process will initially be used to fill the above vacancy. Applicants assessed as suitable during this selection process may be considered for other similar vacancies that occur throughout our division for up to 12 months following this initial appointment. This includes circumstances where this position becomes subsequently vacant should the successful applicant decline or vacate the advertised position.