Level 3 PSCSAA $72,896 - $78,717 per annum
At VenuesWest our vision is to deliver world class sport and entertainment experiences. We take pride in owning and/or operating 13 of Western Australia’s major sporting and entertainment venues, including not only state-of-the-art Optus Stadium and the iconic RAC Arena, but also HBF Park, HBF Stadium, HBF Arena, Bendat Basketball Centre and Gold Netball Centre.
We play an extremely important role in the lives of Western Australians by offering opportunities for those pursuing elite sport, a range of options for individuals or families choosing to live healthy, active lifestyles and a variety of entertainment experiences for everyone.
About the Role
The Marketing Coordinator partners with the VenuesWest business unit managers to provide marketing advice and manage marketing activities. In line with the marketing plan, the role develops end to end creative marketing campaigns for the business unit products and services to optimise venue usage and maximise financial returns in conjunction with maintaining administration responsibilities associated with the marketing branch. The position forms part of a creative and customer focussed marketing team.
This is a full time, fixed term opportunity to 30 June 2023 with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
Whilst the position will be based at HBF Stadium in Mount Claremont, mobility may be required between the portfolio of facilities.
What We Offer
Working with VenuesWest comes with a number of benefits:
- A free membership to our gym and aquatic centres
- Access to staff fitness classes
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Access to free counselling for employees and their immediate families through our Employment Assistance Provider
- Payment for re-qualification for essential qualifications and certifications
- Optical reimbursements for office-based staff (after 12 months employment)
- Free use of the creche for up to 3 hours per visit (up to 12 hours per week)
- 50% discount on kid’s programs
- Corporate health insurance discounts
- A comprehensive learning and development program
About the Person
To be successful in this role, you will have previous demonstrated experience in planning, developing, delivering, and evaluating end to end creative marketing campaigns in the commercial environment. You will also have experience in website content management systems, search engine optimisation and a range of social media platforms. A tertiary qualification in Marketing or related discipline or previous marketing experience in a sport, recreation or entertainment environment would be highly regarded.
For any further job-related information please contact David Vulin on (08) 9441 8355.
For information on VenuesWest and its venues please visit our website www.venueswest.wa.gov.au
To apply for this position, you must submit a:
- copy of your current resume and
- cover letter detailing your skills and experience which demonstrate how you meet the following essential capability in the context of this position:
1. Previous experience in planning, developing, delivering, and evaluating end to end creative marketing campaigns in a commercial environment together with experience in website content management systems and a range of social media platforms.
A full copy of the Job Description is available as a PDF below, which includes a complete list of the capabilities required to fulfil this role.
Please submit your application by clicking on the ‘Apply for Job’ button below. A step-by-step guide to applying online is available in pdf format below to assist you in this process.
For application assistance please contact People and Culture on (08) 9441 8362.
To be eligible for employment with VenuesWest you must have the following at the time of commencement:
- Right to Work in Australia for the duration of the employment contract
- National Police Clearance
Please note that the appointee will bear the costs associated with the abovementioned eligibility requirements.
VenuesWest maintains a working environment that is free from discrimination in accordance with Equal Opportunity legislation. We are seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the differing needs of our customers and to improve equal opportunity outcomes for our employees. Our goal is to increase the representation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disabilities in our workforce.
People with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply for this vacancy and to identify themselves through the application questions.
This advertisement may be requested in other formats including Word, PDF, and large format by contacting People and Culture on (08) 9441 8362.
VenuesWest will utilise this recruitment process to place suitable applicants in a pool for a six-month period from which fixed term and permanent appointments may be made.
- application guide - permanent fixed term positions - 2018 05.pdf
- fact sheet - equal opportunity act section 51.pdf
- jdf - sp - marketing - marketing coordinator - 04205 - 2022 07.pdf
You can view and print these PDF attachments by downloading Adobe Reader
Fixed Term - Full Time
2022-08-14 5:00 PM