The Public Transport Authority’s (PTA) vision is to be recognised as a leader in providing world-class public transport services and solutions. As a fast growing economy, Western Australia’s public transport system is recognised as the best in Australia and is one of the most efficient, clean and safe networks in the world. Rail transport is vital for our continued success and growth through our many projects including METRONET to meet the public’s needs and expectations. Moving millions of people needs the skill and commitment of a talented workforce.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the PTA in the position of Change Management Lead. The primary function of this role is to implement and deliver effective change management across projects within the Program and Projects Branch. The incumbent will support project managers with change management requirements, initiative and communication to ensure positive project implementation is achieved through strong change management practices.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field;
- Substantial knowledge, understanding and experience of change management;
- Demonstrated experience in leading change management in large organisations or across multiple complex engineering or technology based projects;
- Well developed management and leadership skills, including the ability to provide direction to others;
This is a fixed term opportunity for 12 months with the possibility of an extension and/or permanency, on a full time basis.
For further information about this position, please refer to the attached JDF. You can also gain more detailed information on the roles and responsibilities by contacting Ms Machaela Milburn, Manager Programs and Projects on (08) 9326 3933.
Alternatively for more information about the PTA, please visit our website at www.pta.wa.gov.au.
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to provide the following:
- A current CV with two work related referees; and
- A written application addressing Selection Criteria 1, 2 and 3 from the JDF, in no more than 2 pages.
Applicants are requested to apply online using the ‘Apply for Job’ button at the top/bottom of the screen. Please complete the attached consent form as part of your application as all PTA positions are subject to ongoing integrity screening. Please note the closing date and time, as no emailed, late or pro forma applications will be accepted.