Secondment or Fixed Term Contract Opportunity until 4 August 2020
*Please note, the following notation has been removed from the original advertisment - 'Interviews are to take place 19 & 20 December'
As a member of the Organisation and People Development Branch the Workforce Development Officer provides HR best practice advice and assistance to staff and contributes to the effective delivery of organisation and people development functions, particularly through coordinating workforce development activities.
HOW TO APPLY
Please refer to the Job Application Package and Job Description Form before submitting your application as these documents will assist you with the preparation of your application.
Applicants are required to lodge their applications on line by clicking on “Apply for Job”.
Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
- A completed Application Form including details of two current or recent referees;
- A Resume contextualised to the advertised vacancy.
- A response to the following (in no more than 3 pages):
- Using examples from your current or recent employment position/s demonstrate your ability to prioritise and organise daily work in order to meet strict deadlines, including establishing and maintaining systems of work designed to accomplish a range of tasks and achieve competing priorities.
Please ensure you have plenty of time to submit your application to allow for unanticipated problems, as late, posted or hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP) is a critical participant in the administration of justice within Western Australia, providing an independent and effective criminal prosecution service which is both just and fair.
For further information about the ODPP, please refer to the attached Job Application Package and the ODPP website: www.dpp.wa.gov.au.
The ODPP promotes flexible work options and is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage Indigenous Australians, young people, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and women, to apply for positions with our Agency.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH THE ODPP
In addition to working with a team of highly skilled, dedicated and valued employees, you will be rewarded with:
Flexible working conditions;
- Opportunities to attend a range of internal and external learning and development seminars;
- Internal mentoring program;
- Access to generous leave arrangements; and
- Access to a range of social and employee wellness events and programs.
Refer to the Public Sector CSA Agreement 2019 and the Public Service Award 1992 for the complete list of entitlements and benefits.
For further information about the position, please contact Vicky Armstrong on (08) 9425 3716 (not to be contacted for Job Application Packages or assistance with lodging your application).
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the Job Application Package or lodging your application, please contact the Human Resources Officer on (08) 9425 3788.
Closing Date: Monday, 16 December 2019 at 11:00am