Advertised Vacancy Number: IPS/SS599096
Do you have what it takes to make our school sparkle?
Westfield Park Primary School (PS) are seeking to establish a pool for appointments to permanent and fixed term, full-time and part-time vacancies which may arise during the 2020 school year. Placements can be made from the pool at any time for commencements within the 2020 school year.
The suitable applicants will carry out internal cleaning duties, including the maintenance of carpets and hard floor surfaces, toilet cleaning, furniture and fittings, window cleaning, dusting, and rubbish removal. They will perform external cleaning duties, including the cleaning of verandas’ and covered areas, rubbish removal, cleaning of drinking troughs, window cleaning, and removal of cobwebs. They will complete vacation cleaning duties, including the stripping and sealing of vinyl floors, window cleaning, shampooing of carpets, pressure cleaning of verandas’ and undercover areas, and other such duties as required by the Cleaner-In-Charge.
Westfield Park PS, an Independent Public School, is situated in spacious well-maintained grounds in the heart of the Camillo community. Westfield Park PS caters for students from Kindergarten to Year 6. We are a family oriented school working in partnership with the community. Parents, carers and extended family members are encouraged to play an active role in school life in our classrooms and Community Block.
Further information about this position can be found in the attached job description form (JDF).
The Department is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and persons from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
For further information about Westfield Park Primary School please visit Schools Online
Additional information about Independent Public Schools is also available here
For further job related information:
Please contact Santosh Pande, Manager Corporate Services, by telephoning (08) 9234 9200 or emailing email@example.com
During the school holiday period, please contact Santosh Pande on mobile 0403 616 973.
Our aim is to make it easy for you to apply!
- Click on the “Apply for Job” button located at either the top or bottom of this screen. You will be asked to complete a series of questions which will become your online application. It is recommended you allow enough time to complete this process. Further instructions are available on the attached ‘How to Apply’ document.
Applications cannot be accepted after the closing date and time.
If you are having trouble submitting your online application, please contact the Recruitment System Support team on (08) 9264 8666 for assistance.
Employees will be required to:
- obtain a current Department of Education Criminal Record Clearance prior to commencement of employment; and
- obtain or hold a current Working with Children Check.
- Provide evidence of eligibility to work in Australia for the term of the vacancy
Employees will be required to:
- complete the Department’s induction program within three months of commencement;
- complete any training specific to this role required by Departmental policy; and
- complete the Department’s training in Accountable and Ethical Decision-Making within six months of appointment.
The Department applies a four (4) day breach period to this selection process.
Applications must be submitted before 4.30pm (WST) on Monday, 14 October 2019
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
PROFORMA, FAXED, HAND DELIVERED, POSTED, EMAILED AND LATE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.