Advertised Vacancy Number IPS/SS595761
Are you a hardworking cleaner? If yes, we want you!
Ellenbrook Secondary College is seeking to establish a pool of Cleaners for appointments to permanent and fixed term, full-time and part-time vacancies which may arise during the 2020 school year. Appointments can be made from the pool at any time for commencements within the 2020 school year.
We are seeking applicants with effective communication skills as you will be required to read cleaning product instructions. As the Cleaner you will carry out internal and external cleaning duties including the maintenance of carpets and hard floor surfaces, toilet cleaning, furniture and fittings, window cleaning, dusting, rubbish removal and other items of general cleaning. The successful applicant will also carry out vacation cleaning duties, including the stripping and sealing of vinyl floors, window cleaning, shampooing of carpets, pressure cleaning of verandas and undercover areas and other such duties as required by the Cleaner-In-Charge
Ellenbrook SC is a large secondary school catering for students from Year 7 to Year 12 on a modern campus. The College seeks to engage students and staff in an innovative and enriching educational environment. Ellenbrook SC is committed to operational and educational excellence and the students and staff are proud of their achievements and the contributions they make to the college and wider community.
Further information about this position can be found in the attached job description form (JDF).
The Department is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and persons from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Further information about Ellenbrook Secondary College can be found by visiting www.ellenbrooksc.wa.edu.au or Schools Online.
Additional information about Independent Public Schools is also available here..
For further job related information:
Please contact Diarmuid McDonagh, Manager Corporate Services, by telephoning 9297 9700 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our aim is to make it easy for you to apply!
- Click on the “Apply for Job” button located at either the top or bottom of this screen. You will be asked to complete a series of questions which will become your online application. It is recommended you allow enough time to complete this process. Further instructions are available on the attached ‘How to Apply’ document.
Your application should include:
- A CV outlining your employment history and professional learning summary relevant to this position
- The contact details for two (2) work related referees (one being your current line manager)
Employees will be required to:
If you are having trouble submitting your online application, please contact the Recruitment System Support team on (08) 9264 8666 for assistance.
Applications must be submitted online. Proforma, faxed, hand delivered, posted, emailed and late applications are not to be accepted.
- Obtain a current Department of Education Criminal Record Clearance prior to commencement of employment;
- Obtain or hold a current Working with Children Check; and
- Provide evidence of eligibility to work in Australia for the term of the vacancy.
Employees will be required to:
- Complete the Department’s induction program within three months of commencement;
- Complete any training specific to this role required by Departmental policy; and
- Complete the Department’s training in Accountable and Ethical Decision-Making within six months of appointment.
The Department applies a four (4) day breach period to this selection process.
Applications must be submitted before 4.30pm (WST) on Friday, 20 September 2019
PROFORMA AND LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED