Advertised Vacancy Number SS/SS594796
Do you possess excellent communication, ICT and organisational skills?
North Lake Senior Campus (SC) is seeking to establish a pool of enthusiastic School Officers for appointments to permanent and fixed term, full-time and part-time vacancies which may arise during the 2019 school year and up to the end of Term 4, 2020. Appointments can be made from the pool at any time for commencements within the 2019 school year, up to the end of Term 4, 2020.
The suitable applicants will need to be enthusiastic and motivated team members with a high level of verbal and written communication skills., The ability in using computers and a range of application software packages, particularly databases, spreadsheets and word processing is highly advantageous. Experience in SIS Admin, Enrolments, SCSA/Reporting, RM Billing, RM Finance and School based experience would be highly desirable.
Located in Kardinya, including the offsite fast track program in Fremantle, North Lake SC is easily accessible through major bus routes and provides plenty of parking for students and staff. Students of all ages from 16 and over enjoy the physical resources available to them on the campus.
With an atmosphere more like a university or adult training institute than a traditional secondary school, North Lake SC offers opportunities for students to achieve university entry, gain an apprenticeship, trainee-ship or work and provides a quality education for young people wanting to complete Year 11 and Year 12 in a different, unique and exciting adult campus.
To be suitable for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following work related requirements:
- Experience in providing effective administrative support with the ability to organise and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Experience in financial processes and procedures, including the handling of debtors, creditors, reconciliations, and /or preparing financial returns.
- Ability in using computers and a range of application software packages, particularly databases, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and experience in the application of customer service principles and practices.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment.
Applications will be assessed against these work related requirements of the position. The business needs of the school may also be considered. It is therefore recommended that you consider all information contained in the advertisement and any other related information before applying for the vacancy.
The Department is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and persons from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Further information about North Lake Senior Campus can be found by visiting www.northlake.wa.edu.au or Schools Online.
For further job related information:
Please contact Marisa Hodgins, Business Support Officer, by telephoning (08) 9314 0444 or emailing email@example.com
All applications are submitted online. Select “Apply for Job”, at either the top or bottom of this screen and follow the instructions on your screen.
Your application should include:
- A statement addressing the Work Related Requirements, in context of the role and business needs of the school
- A CV outlining your employment history and professional learning summary relevant to this position
- The contact details for two (2) work related referees (one being your current line manager)
It is recommended you have these documents completed and ready to attach before selecting “Apply for Job”.
You are asked to complete an online application form and attach your documentation, please allow enough time to complete this process as applications cannot be accepted after the closing date and time.
After you have submitted your application online, you will receive an email confirming lodgement. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please telephone (08) 9264 4127.
If you are having difficulty submitting your online application, please telephone (08) 9264 8666 for assistance.
Employees will be required to:
- Obtain a current Department of Education Criminal Record Clearance prior to commencement of employment: and
- Obtain or hold a current Working with Children Check.
- Provide evidence of eligibility to work in Australia for the term of the vacancy
Employees will be required to:
- Complete the Department’s induction program within three months of commencement;
- Complete any training specific to this role required by Departmental policy; and
- Complete the Department’s training in Accountable and Ethical Decision-Making within six months of appointment.
The Department applies a four (4) day breach period to this selection process.
Applications must be submitted before 4.30pm (WST) on Tuesday, 17 September 2019
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
PROFORMA, FAXED, HAND DELIVERED, POSTED, EMAILED AND LATE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.