Advertised Vacancy Number: DOE596529
PLEASE BE AWARE THERE HAS BEEN AN AMENDMENT TO THE CONTEXT OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT ON THE 4 SEPTEMBER 2019
The Business and Customer Services (BCS) Directorate is looking to recruit a highly motivated, energetic and committed Systems and Data Administrator to join the Customer Experience branch.
The Systems and Data Administrator is responsible for the administration of ServiceNow and other corporate systems, ensuring governance and alignment to best practice. The role reports across Education Business Services (EBS), identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, providing relevant and timely information to inform decision making and shape future strategic direction. Various customer satisfaction channels are identified, enabled and measured to ensure a customer centric approach, aligned to the EBS service delivery principles of collaborative, responsive, accountable, flexible and transparent.
The BCS Directorate supports the objectives and outcomes of clients by providing value for money corporate services through skilled and motivated people, and aims to deliver services within an environment of standardised systems and processes.
This selection process will initially be used to fill the above vacancy. Applicants assessed as suitable during this selection process may be considered for other similar vacancies that occur for up to 12 months following this initial appointment. This includes circumstances where this position becomes subsequently vacant should the successful applicant decline or vacate the advertised position.
Applicants are to demonstrate overall experience, skills and capability requirements within the context of the position:
- Substantial skills and knowledge of ServiceNow and other corporate management systems.
- Skills and experience in researching user information requirements and assisting clients with establishing business process in ServiceNow.
- Knowledge and experience in continuous improvement and project management methodologies and principles.
- Highly developed verbal communication and interpersonal skills to undertake productive consultation, collaboration, negotiation and build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed written communication skills, including experience in preparing reports, briefing notes and responses to Senior Management and external stakeholders.
Further information about this position can be found in the attached Job Description Form (JDF).
Applications will be assessed against these work related requirements of the position. The business needs of the branch may also be considered. It is therefore recommended that you consider all information contained in the advertisement and any other related information before applying for the vacancy.
The Department is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and persons from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
For further job related information:
Please contact Ms Claire Westwood, Manager Customer Experience, by telephoning (08) 9264 8414.
Applicants are requested to apply online and submit.
- A written submission addressing all of the selection criteria as per the attached JDF. No more than four (4) pages, outlining your knowledge, skills and experience within the context of the position.
- Current and detailed CV with no more than four (4) pages.
- The details of two (2) referees who can comment on your ability to perform the requirements of the position. This is normally your current and/or recent Manager or Supervisor.
Applicants are advised to have their application for this position and a detailed resume complete and ready, prior to clicking on the “Apply for Job” button.
You are asked to complete an online application form and attach your documentation, please allow enough time to complete this process as applications cannot be accepted after the closing date and time.
After you have submitted your application online, you will receive an email confirming lodgement. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please telephone (08) 9264 4127.
If you are having difficulty submitting your online application, please telephone (08) 9264 8666 for assistance.
Employees will be required to:
- provide evidence of eligibility to work in Australia for the term of the vacancy
- obtain a current Department of Education Criminal Record Clearance before commencing employment
Employees will be required to:
- complete the Department’s induction program within three months of commencement;
- complete any training specific to this role required by Department policy; and
- complete the Department’s training in Accountability and Ethical Decision-Making within six months of appointment
The Department applies a four (4) day breach period to this selection process.
Applications must be submitted before 4.30pm (WST) on Tuesday, 17 September 2019
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
PROFORMA, FAXED, HAND DELIVERED, POSTED, EMAILED AND LATE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED