Wanted: Technical Gurus!
Landgate is at the forefront of location data in WA and we have some exciting opportunities for you to join our Location Data Services Branch. Help define and be part of the constantly changing digital environment and contribute to its growth and capabilities. Want to be part of the journey?
At Landgate you will be provided interesting work in a vibrant workplace where you can really make a difference. You will work amongst a fantastic team of people who are valued for their expertise and contribution to the exciting journey that Landgate is on. We foster a culture of inclusion and appreciate the diversity and unique perspectives of our people. We encourage applicants from all walks of life who share our values, and our commitment to building a bold, dynamic and visionary Landgate.
As Lead Consultant you will help drive innovation, establish data standards, increase digital uptake as well as break down complex matters relating to digital and land matters. Your outstanding technical and problem-solving skills will be challenged! Ready to take up the gauntlet?
We have 3 Lead Consultant positions on offer:
- Lead Consultant Digital Lodgement
- Lead Consultant Digital Standards
- Lead Consultant Registrations Matters
For further information about the roles we encourage you to contact, Brad McBride, Manager Registrations on 08 9273 7112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (but don’t send your application here).
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in one of these Lead Consultant Roles, you will need to have:
- A proven ability to build and enhance stakeholder relationships to meet customer needs and business goals
- Exceptional communication skills including the ability to have robust conversations and explain technical information both verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on quality and the application of innovative thinking to resolve technical issues
- An ability to achieve outcomes within agreed timeframes and initiate change where required
In addition, and dependent on which role you are applying for, you will also need to have:
- Extensive knowledge of land registrations in WA with a strong focus on:
- E-convenyancing, digital lodgements and transactions (If you are applying for Lead Consultant Digital Lodgement) OR/AND
- Digital Integration, standards and specifications (If you are applying for Lead Consultant Digital Standards) OR/AND
- Providing advice to stakeholders on legislative interpretation and application on complex land transaction and land information matters. (If you are applying for Lead Consultant Registration Matters)
Our values are vitally important to how we do our business - so you will need to show us how your talents and expertise match your ability to work in a way that reflects them. Our values are: Innovate & Achieve, Commit & Act, Dynamic & Engaged, Honest & True.
Check out our website, where you will find out more about Landgate including our Values and what we can offer you.
Ready to join our team?
If you don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity, apply now by:
- Stating which Lead Consultant role/s you are applying for.
- Submitting a 2-page covering letter that demonstrates what you will bring to the role/s (refer to ‘Who are we looking for?).
- Providing a comprehensive resume that clearly shows your talents and make sure you highlight your key achievements that show us you go above and beyond.
Vacancies will be offered on a permanent or fixed term basis. If a similar vacancy becomes available in the next 12 months, applicants deemed suitable may be considered.
The recommended applicant will be required to provide a current National Police Clearance prior to offer of appointment that is less than six months old. It is the responsibility of the applicant to incur all costs associated with a Police Clearance.
Please make sure you get your application to us by the closing time as we are unable to accept late applications.