Advertised Vacancy Number: IPS/SS590715
Can you make our School sparkle?
Dianella Secondary College (SC) is seeking to establish a pool of dedicated and reliable Cleaners for appointments to permanent and fixed term, full-time and part-time vacancies which may arise during the 2019 school year and up to the end of Term 3, 2020. Appointments can be made from the pool at any time for commencements within the 2019 school year, up to the end of Term 3, 2020.
Suitable applicants will be required to work as part of a team, reliable and have good time management qualities.
As the Cleaner you role will include internal cleaning of the classrooms and maintenance of carpets and hard floor surfaces, toilet cleaning, furniture and fittings, window cleaning, dusting and rubbish removal, external cleaning of verandahs and cupboard areas, rubbish removal.
Dianella SC is an innovative and forward thinking, multicultural Independent Public Secondary School.
Further information about this position can be found in the attached job description form (JDF).
The Department is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and persons from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
For further information about Dianella Secondary College please visit www.dsc.wa.edu.au or Schools Online
Additional information about Independent Public Schools is also available here
For further job related information
Please contact Graham Hunt, Manager Corporate Services, by telephoning (08) 9345 9200 or emailing Graham.Hunt@education.wa.edu.au
During the vacation period please contact Graham Hunt on 0419 191 021.
Our aim is to make it easy for you to apply!
Simply select from one of the following options:
- Click on the “Apply for Job” button located at either the top or bottom of this screen. You will be asked to complete a series of questions which will become your online application. It is recommended you allow enough time to complete this process. Further instructions are available on the attached ‘How to Apply’ document.
- Visit the school during office hours (Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 3pm) to use a school computer, with technical support available from school-based staff.
- Download the application form below and return it completed to the school reception or by emailing it to Graham.Hunt@education.wa.edu.au
Applications cannot be accepted after the closing date and time.
If you are having trouble submitting your online application, please contact the Recruitment System Support team on (08) 9264 8666 for assistance.
Employees will be required to:
- provide evidence of eligibility to work in Australia for the term of the vacancy
- obtain a current Department of Education Criminal Record Clearance prior to commencement of employment; and
- obtain or hold a current Working with Children Check.
Employees will be required to:
- complete the Department’s induction program within three months of commencement;
- complete any training specific to this role required by Departmental policy; and
- complete the Department’s training in Accountable and Ethical Decision-Making within six months of appointment.
The Department applies a ten (10) day breach period to this selection process.
Applications must be submitted before 3.30pm (WST) on Friday, 26 July 2019
PROFORMA AND LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED