Senior Grants Development Officer
Grants and Community Development
Pool Ref 19/42
Level 6 $100,966 to $111,590 PSGOCSAGA
Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents only.
Substantive Equality Statement
Lotterywest promotes a workplace that seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We encourage applications from a diverse field of people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and people with disabilities. At Lotterywest employees are supported in organising flexible work arrangements, where business operations allow.
Reporting to the Manager Grants Development, the Level 6 Senior Grants Development Officer contributes to the leadership and management of the Grants Development team and function.
The role has the following key areas of focus:
• Leading and managing a team
• Customer service
• Developmental grant making
• Managing grant application and assessment
• Manage stakeholder relationships and networks
• Environmental awareness and trends analysis
• Lead and collaborate on projects
• Leading and managing a team of Grants Development Officers providing effective coaching, development and guidance in the delivery of our grant-making business
• Evaluating, guiding and shaping complex grant proposals and making recommendations to meet particular not for profit organisational and sector needs
• Strengthening our ability to respond to community needs through developmental grant making
• Influencing and leading partnerships with not for profit organisations, government, corporate and philanthropic bodies to support and encourage community and sector development
• Supporting the achievement of strategic outcomes by influencing community development practice in the not for profit sector and by building strong community and stakeholder relationships (internal and external) and professional networks
• Ensuring effective management of all aspects of grant inquiries, application development and assessment, and preparation of reports and recommendations
• Ensure legislative requirements are met and grant conditions are negotiated to meet accountability requirements and are consistent with our grant making and community development framework and principles
• Developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of current sector and regional issues, policies and priorities and applies this knowledge to provide effective, efficient and equitable grant making and community development
• Leading, resourcing and collaborating in projects and assisting in the development of agreed strategies
• Other duties as required
There are four positions that each contribute to leading and managing the Grants Development Officers and evaluating, guiding and shaping complex grant proposals.
Mandatory/Special Role Requirements
Drivers Licence/ Police Clearance/ regional travel/ after-hours work
1. Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching and developing teams
2. Demonstrated experience in grant making, sector development, stakeholder management and community development
3. Demonstrated experience in guiding, negotiating, analysing and evaluating complex grant proposals or equivalent
4. Excellent writing skills with demonstrated experience in preparing recommendations, agreements, reports and Ministerial briefings
5. Experience in leading, collaborating and facilitating partnerships and project management
6. High level communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability in providing excellent and timely customer advice and service
For Further Job Related Information
Enquires about the role can be directed to Lucy Reynolds, Manager Grants Development on 0420 964 412
Please download the job pack below and refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunities during the next 12 months at Lotterywest.
- final advert - lotterywest job pack 1942 l6 senior grants development officer (pool).pdf
You can view and print these PDF attachments by downloading Adobe Reader
Permanent - Full Time
2019-06-04 9:30 AM (YYYY-MM-DD)