Brand Graphics Officer
Level 3 $69,896 - $75,717 PSGOCSAGA
Australian Citizens and Permanent residents only.
Substantive Equality Statement
Lotterywest promotes a workplace that seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We encourage applications from a diverse field of people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and people with disabilities. At Lotterywest employees are supported in organising flexible work arrangements, where business operations allow.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Officer (Brand), the Brand Graphics Officer will contribute to and support marketing functions by providing specialist artwork and graphics services for product and brand campaigns, as well as support similar requirements for other business units within Lotterywest. The role has the following key areas of focus:
- Artwork production and re-production for product and brand campaigns
- Digital channel/asset material updates
- Maintenance of marketing and production schedules
Mandatory/Special Role Requirements
• Develops custom artwork for corporate and product campaign messaging and ensure that material aligns with brand, product and campaign artwork guidelines
• Re-produces corporate and product campaign artwork for use on owned and bought channels
• Develops messaging for facilitating email and SMS campaigns including segmentation, managing user lists, scheduling and reporting
• Maintains marketing and production schedules for use, cross-functionally and with external suppliers
• Provides brand and graphics administration support across the Marketing and Sales team
• Collaborates cross-functionally, working with printers, publishers and web developers to achieve successful outcomes by ensuring material is delivered on time and in the required format
• Contributes to the development, review and implementation of marketing and brand processes and procedures to ensure continual improvement
• Develops positive and effective relationships with relevant internal and external customers and stakeholders
• Undertakes other duties as required
1. Demonstrated experience using Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
2. Demonstrated experience in the implementation of required material across owned channels and to publishers of bought assets
3. Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to confidently deliver clear and concise messages
4. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively across teams and with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives
5. Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks efficiently
For Further Job Related Information
Enquiries about the role can be directed to Sharon Chai, Senior Marketing Officer (Brand) on 9488 6178.
Please download the job pack and refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunties at Lotterywest during the next six months.
- lotterywest job pack_brand graphics officer.pdf
You can view and print these PDF attachments by downloading Adobe Reader
Permanent - Full Time
2019-02-25 9:30 AM (YYYY-MM-DD)