The Department of Communities brings together the services and functions of disability services, child protection and family support, housing, youth justice, community initiatives and regional services reform.
Department of Communities will relocate its head office to the new purpose-built Kings Square, Fremantle, that is set to accommodate 1500 State Government employees. This move is currently scheduled for April 2020.
As an Eligibility Assessment Psychologist you will:
- participate as a member of the Eligibility Assessment Team to provide psychological assessments, reports and consultation for individuals suspected of having neurodevelopmental disorders such as autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disability.
- contribute professional skills and knowledge to enhance team functioning and encourage positive outcomes for children and families.
The attached Job Description Form (JDF) provides more information about the position. For further information we encourage you to contact Tim Smith, Eligibility Services Manager on (08) 9426 9231.
Suitable applicants will be placed in a pool from which appointments will be made for this or similar future vacancies (fixed term or permanent) that arise within the next 12 months across the Department of Communities.
Join Department of Communities
Apply online by clicking the ‘Apply for Job’ button (above and below) and provide the following documents in Word or PDF format only;
- A current resume/CV;
- A three (3) page written application addressing all the essential selection/role related requirements criteria as stated on the JDF; and
- An application form (for hard copy applications only)
The desirable selection requirements may be assessed later in the process
For technical difficulties while applying online or general recruitment enquiries please contact Amanda Moon, HR Officer on (08) 6552 0445.
Equality and Diversity
Department of Communities is striving towards breaking down barriers for all West Australians through eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of our service delivery. The agency embraces diversity and firmly believes that the best services come from a workplace where varied viewpoints are welcomed and encouraged every day.
Lodgement is system generated, any submissions on or after 4:00pm will not be accepted
LATE OR EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Location: (Perth, Western Australia)
- Application Form
- Cover letter for all job applications.pdf
- Information for Applicants
- generic eligibility assessment psychologist scl2or3 (jdf nov 2018).docx
You can view and print these PDF attachments by downloading Adobe Reader.