Permanent - Part Time (48 hours per fortnight) Wooroloo Prison Farm Health Centre
Clinical Nurses provide clinical leadership, critical thinking and direct care to patients throughout the patient journey in a custodial setting. Utilising comprehensive clinical assessment and excellent communication skills, the role promotes and supports delivery of safe quality care within a multidisciplinary team.
Job related requirements
Current registration in the category of Registered Nurse with Australian Health Practitioners Registration Authority AHPRA.
Please see the attached JDF for more information about the Role Specific Responsibilities of this position. All Departmental employees are required to undergo a National Criminal History check.
Further job related information
If you are interested in this position and would like further information on the role, contact Kevin O'Donnell, Clinical Nurse Manager on (08) 9573 3061.
How to apply
The Department preferred method of application is via the Apply Now button below. You will be required to complete relevant personal information and attach documents as requested.
Provide a current resume including the contact details of 2 recent work referees and a statement addressing the following work related requirement:
- Patient Care and Quality Improvement.
Any remaining work related requirements as listed in the JDF may be assessed at some stage during the selection process.
Please ensure that at least 1 referee is a current or recent supervisor/line manager.
Forwarding your application
To apply applicants are requested to:
Apply online (Preferred)
- Click on the “Apply for Job” button at the top/bottom of the screen
- Complete all of the online application questions
- Attach all required documentation
* Please note: Form PSD0001 will be required to be printed and completed if you are invited to interview, do not include with your application.
- Complete application for vacancy form which is attached to the advert
- Attach all required documentation and ensure all the above is stapled
- Post your completed application to:
DOJ Recruiting Branch
Department of Justice
GPO Box F317, PERTH WA 6841
- Proforma, faxed, hand delivered, emailed and late applications will not be accepted.
- As we prefer to contact you by email for any interview or other matter, you are encouraged to apply online and provide a current valid e-mail address.
People from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. The Department upholds a working environment that is free from discrimination in accordance with Equal Opportunity legislation.
Applicants who are found suitable may be considered for similar vacancies at level over a 6 month period.