The Department of Communities brings together the services and functions of disability services, child protection and family support, housing, youth justice, community initiatives and regional services reform.
Department of Communities will relocate its head office to the new purpose-built Kings Square, Fremantle, that is set to accommodate 1500 State Government employees. This move is currently scheduled for April 2020.
The Customer Liaison Officer is the first point of contact for members of the community accessing Department of Communities, Child Protection and Family Support (the Department) and is responsible for:
- Providing information to customers about departmental services and accessibility.
- Assisting and directing members of the community to appropriate services.
- Promoting the Department's role and services.
- Assisting the Business Support Team to provide a quality customer service to internal and external customers.
The attached Job Description Form (JDF) provides more information about the position. For further information we encourage you to contact Glenn Rykenrapp, Business Manager, on (08) 9527 0100.
Suitable applicants will be placed in a pool from which appointments will be made for this or similar future vacancies (Casual, fixed term or permanent) that arise within the next 24 months across the Department of Communities.
Join Department of Communities
Apply online by clicking the "Apply for Job" button (above and below) and provide the following documents in Word or PDF format only;
- A current comprehensive resume/CV
- 1 page covering letter
- A 3 page written application addressing all the essential selection criteria as stated on the JDF
- An application form (for hard copy applications only)
For technical difficulties while applying online or general recruitment enquiries please contact Renae Collini, Senior HR Consultant on 0468 551 981.
Equality and Diversity
Department of Communities is striving towards breaking down barriers for all West Australians through eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of our service delivery. The agency embraces diversity and firmly believes that the best services come from a workplace where varied viewpoints are welcomed and encouraged every day.
Lodgement is system generated, any submissions on or after 4:00pm will not be accepted
LATE OR EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED #LI-DSC
- customer liaison officer - generic.pdf
- Application Form
- Information for Applicants
You can view and print these PDF attachments by downloading Adobe Reader.